Year Up staff are provided an account in which to log into three systems:
- Staff laptop and computer systems.
- Outlook / Email account
To re-iterate - the same password that is used for your computer logon is the same password used for your email account, and for logging into Okta.
CHANGING YOUR PASSWORD
- Press CTRL + ALT + DEL on your keyboard once logged in.
- Once synced with the server, this will also change your password for your email account, and Okta.
PASSWORD POLICY RULES
- Expires every 120 days
- May not use previous 4 passwords
- Minimum length of 12 characters
- Must meet complexity requirements
- Not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)